Get The Best Self-Care Advent Calendar For FREE
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Ladies and gentlemen, this year we are going to take the time to relax and take care of ourselves!
To help you, I added a self-care advent calendar for you to the stress-free holiday planner. You will find one activity for the first 25 days of December.
Here’s everything you will find in the planner:
- November & December Party Calendar
- Gift list ideas and budget for close ones
- Gift list ideas and budget for friends and family
- Holidays Bucket list
- Party Planner
- Black Friday checklist
- Self-care advent calendar
December Advent Calendar
- Make a holiday bucket list
- Have a yummy brunch
- Create a capsule wardrobe for the season
- Drink chamomile tea before going to bed
- Make a list of things you are grateful for
- Turn off your phone for the day
- Meditate when you go to bed
- Go see Bad Moms Christmas with your lady friends
- Create something
- Go for a walk
- Order your 2018 Productivity Planner
- Go to bed at 9:30 pm and read a book
- Meet up with a friend to drink hot chocolate
- Write about your day before going to bed
- Get yourself a present for Christmas
- Do Yoga
- Have a hygge day
- Reward yourself for being awesome!
- Drive around to look at Christmas lights
- Do all of your grocery shopping today
- Read a book and turn on the fireplace or light a candle
- Get a pedicure and a manicure
- Make a French Yule Log Cake
- Give something to someone
- Open your presents! Don’t forget the one you got for yourself!
Save for later
- The Ultimate Stress-Free Holidays Planner
- The Best 2017 Gift Ideas For Men, Women, Friends And Family
- 60 Fun & Peaceful Gift ideas for men, women, friends, and family! (2016 guide)
- How to Avoid Holiday Stress in 8 Easy Ways
- Why You Should Give to be Happy + 6 Apps and Extensions
Over to you
How are you going to take care of yourself during the holidays?