THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
In this article, I am going to share with you everything you need to reach your goals! You can learn how to create an action plan to reach any goal with the 30-Day Productivity Action Plan!
Let’s just say that you want to create a blog but you’ve never done it before. The first thing you will do is look online how to create a blog, correct?
Well, for any goal that you might have, personal or professional, you will always have to first acquire the necessary skills and knowledge before you can make it happen.
My two favorite places to learn new things are:
- Creative Live: with Creative Live, you can watch live streaming from experts in photo, video, art, design, music, audio, craft, money and life for FREE. You can look at the calendar and register for future streamings, you can watch what is on air they have 8 channels broadcasting live classes or replays! Then if you want to follow a class at your own pace, you can buy it. I own a few portrait photography classes and I have learned so much from them! Check out the upcoming streaming here.
- Udemy: with Udemy, you will be able to watch video training on any subject! They have everything from personal development to other topics like health & fitness, office productivity or business, marketing. Click here to check out their big inventory!
2. A Plan
Having a plan is the most important thing. I see a lot of people who have a goal in mind but when I ask them how they will make it happen they have no idea.
In the 30-Day Productivity Action Plan, I show you how to create a specific plan to reach any goal!
3. A deadline
Having a deadline will help you get the motivation to work on your project.
Not all tasks are going to be exciting, and we (or at least I) have a tendency to push back in time any boring or complicated tasks.
And therefore, we just give up on the goal.
But if you set a realistic deadline for each one of your task, you will work toward your goal one step at a time until you have all of them crossed off!
Setting deadlines are good, but you know what is better? Being held accountable for following them.
You have several options:
- Share a doc with other people, mapping the project and the set deadline
- Talk about your goals to your friends and family, they will be interested in your project and will ask you about it when you see them
- Join or create a mastermind with people having a similar goal. The easiest way to do that is to search for Facebook groups about the subject and post a message asking if anybody would like to create a mastermind and meet (online or in a coffee) every week, two weeks or month. I created a couple, one about photography and another about blogging.
5. A reward
Decided on a reward will help you get the motivation to finish your project. Plus, it always feels good to celebrate one of your accomplishment!
Here are a few ideas:
- A dinner in a fancy restaurant
- A party
- Something you’ve wanted to get yourself for a while
- A spa day
- A cake
- Ferrero Rocher
- A weekend getaway
- A trip
- Anything you, you got it!
- The 30 Day Productivity Action Plan
- 11 Amazing Tools That Will Make You More Productive
- How To Be More Productive In 30 Days
- The Myth of Waking Up Early to be Successful
- How To Stop Unwanted Emails, Mails, And Phone Calls
Over To You
What are your favorite tips to be more productive?
Latest posts by Julie (see all)
- What Is The American Dream Of Today - March 21, 2018
- How To Create Healthy Habits With The Wellness Journal - March 14, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why You Need To Try A Barre Workout - March 7, 2018