10 Articles To Read If You Want To Improve Your Life
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Since I am writing this blog post in the last week of 2017, I thought you would like to have a roundup of the articles that were the most read this year so you can start the new year full of ideas and inspiration!
1. BEST PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PODCASTS YOU NEED TO LISTEN IN 2017
In this article, you will find a list of awesome podcasts that will inspire you to create the life of your dreams!
2. 56 LISTS TO MAKE WHEN YOU ARE FEELING DOWN
Download a free workbook to help you unwind when you are depressed or anxious.
3. 14 IMPORTANT LIFE LESSONS FROM THE MINIMALISM DOCUMENTARY
Find out how minimalism can change your life!
4. 5 POWERFUL SUMMER READING BOOKS TO MAKE YOU HAPPIER
You can actually read these books all year-long.
5. 4 FREE TESTS THAT WILL HELP YOU DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE
Learn more about yourself with these tests that you can take online.
6. HOW TO STOP UNWANTED EMAILS, MAILS, AND PHONE CALLS
Remove the annoying clutter from your inbox, mailbox, and phone.
7. HOW TO BE MORE PRODUCTIVE IN 30 DAYS
Follow this 30-day action plan to become more productive.
8. HOW TO MAKE THE BEST OF 2018
Download the free workbook to plan 2018, reach your goals and create new habits!
9. THE BEST AUDIOBOOKS THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Get 2 free audiobooks and find my selection of personal development books that will inspire you to create the life of your dreams.
10. THE ONE THING THAT MOTIVATED ME TO CHANGE MY LIFE AND BE HAPPY
Learn more about my journey into dealing with depression and anxiety.
Save for later
- New Habits That Will Make You Happier
- 14 Pinterest Boards That Will Inspire You To Change Your Life
- Everything I Learned About Happiness In The Last Year
- 12 Hobbies That Will Reduce Your Anxiety And Make You Feel Fulfilled
- The Best Free Resources To Live A Healthy AndHappy Life
Over to you
What’s your favorite article?
SharonDecember 28, 2017 at 11:40 pm
Hello, this is unrelated to this blog post, but I read your “about me” page and wanted to leave a comment related to that. It’s not necessary to post this comment if you don’t want to because I’m going to be giving you some unsolicited advice. In case you haven’t already done so, you may want to consider getting your thyroid checked. Often times, people who have hypothyroidism can have it present as anxiety and depression. I also noticed that you mentioned you had gained weight, which is also another sign of it. Most people who are hypothyroid have Hashimoto’s disease, which is an autoimmune thyroid disease that destroys the thyroid gland and causes the hypothyroidism. Both of my kids have it which is why I know more about it than I’d actually like to. With both of my kids, it presented initially with anxiety and depression. Most doctors will tell you that if they check your TSH and FT4 that this is a thorough thyroid screen, but it’s not and it doesn’t check for Hashimoto’s disease. You should also ask them to test your TPO antibodies and anti-thyroglobulin antibodies to check for Hashimoto’s disease. Anyway, just wanted to make you aware of this, in case you aren’t already. Best of luck to you and your lovely blog.