THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
It’s that time of year again! The time when we think about all of our previous resolutions that lasted only two weeks. The time when we say this year is going to be different. The time when we make a list of new resolutions that we won’t follow…
You know what I’m talking about. You’ve been there too. Right?
Come on, how many times did you say:
- This year, I’m going to go to the gym 3 times a week
- No more pizza, burger and french fries
- I’m going to breakup with Netflix
- Reading 30 books a year is a piece of cupcake
- Replace this sentence with your last year resolution
Let’s make 2017 the year of happiness and success.
Are you ready to organize, plan and conquer 2017?
One of the first things you are going to need is a planner, so I put together a list of the best 2017 planners!
These planners are more than just a weekly or monthly calendar, they will keep track of your goals, inspire you, bring positivity and help you improve your business and yourself!
In conclusion, these planners are amazing.
2017 Volt Planner
First, I'm going to talk about the Volt Planner. I love this planner and have been using it in 2016.
My friend from Dirtie Dog Photography actually got it for me. We used to meet every week to talk about our photography business goals and the Volt Planner was perfect for it. Now, I also use it for my blog and life!
Every month I start with my goals like social media followers, number of blog posts or photoshoots I want to accomplish. Then every week I make a list of the actions to make it happen!
Writing down a weekly list of tasks helps to be organized and stop procrastinating 😀 Instead of thinking about all the things I have to do and accomplish nothing, because I don't know where to start, I simply schedule my list items in the weekly outlook so i know what to do each day!
What I like about it:
- The velvet feeling of the cover
- The quality
- All the checklists!
- Monthly goals checklist
- 30 day challenge tracker
- Weekly writing prompts for personal development
- Weekly goals checklist
- Weekly outlook with blocs for morning, noon, and night
Find it on their website Ink + Volt.
Moleskine 2017 Planners
If you read my previous posts 5 reasons why you should start a diary and how to sleep when your mind is preoccupied, you already know that I keep a diary to write my thoughts every night before going to bed.
For this, I use a Moleskine daily planner*.
What I like about Moleskine*:
- The quality of the paper
- The options for the covers and planners
- The limited editions like Le Petit Prince*, Peanuts*, Batman*, ...
- The passion journals*
Check out all of their options on Amazon here*.
Day Designer* also offers beautiful and functional planners. They have 2 collections: the flagship collection as seen on the video and the A5 Luxe collection, which allows to personalize your planner by adding specific pages to it.
What I like about Day Designer*:
- The choice of covers, 16 for the flagship and 5 for the A5 Luxe
- Free printable pages to test the planner
- Ideal month and week
- The core page
- The reality check page
- The plan and goals pages
- Daily quotes and gratitude
- To do list + daily schedule
Download the free daily planner to test it here*
I absolutely love the Dailygreatness journals*. They are beautiful. I added two videos so you can see that each journal is different and adapted to fit your needs. Here are your options:
- Dailygreatness Journal: A Practical Guide For Consciously Creating Your Days
- Dailygreatness Parents Journal: A Practical Guide for Raising Conscious Kids & Creating a Happy Home
- Dailygreatness Wellness Journal: A Holistic Guide for Health, Wellness & Vitality
- Dailygreatness Yoga Journal: Your Masterplan for a Beautifully Conscious Life
- Dailygreatness Business Planner: An Actionable Plan For Exploding Your Business
- Dailygreatness Training Journal: 12 Weeks to a Rocking Fit Body, Mind & Spirit
- Dailygreatness Yoga Journal "Limited Bloom Edition"
What I like about Dailygreatness journals*:
- The design
- The colors
- The choice between the journals to adapt to your needs
- Yearly planner with one focus for each week
- 90 day planners
- Daily planner with gratitude, calendar, reminders, intentions, evening reflections
- Weekly Check-in and planner
I also have a surprise for you! If you use this link*, you will get 5% off!
Freedom Mastery Law of Attraction Success Planner
The Law of Attraction Success Planner* is a very complete planner. It has normal calendar functions, but is also great to help you focus on your happiness and take actions to reach your goals.
This is perfect for people who want to improve both their personal and professional life.
What I like about the Law of Attraction Success Planner*:
- It helps you find your life purpose and passions
- You can chose between different covers
- You focus on the positive elements of your day
- Daily to do list + daily calendar with checklist
- Rewards when accomplishing a goal
- Positive habits tracker
- How to improve everyday
- Monthly feel good action list
- Monthly skills and habits
- Monthly goals with action steps
Find Law of Attraction Success Planner on Amazon here*
The Big Picture
On top of being beautiful, the the Big Picture Planner* is perfect for creative entrepreneurs. It helps to plan for your business and track your performances with a lot of useful pages:
- Big Picture Planning
- Business Goals
- Blog Marketing Tracker
- Social Media Marketing Tracker
- Quarterly action plans
- Monthly goal and task pre-planner
- Monthly accomplishments, forecasting and notes
- Client workflow assistant
- Marketing planning
- Weekly goals, reminders, to-do essentials, connections, and mileage tracking
- Daily overview with goals, to-do, and accomplishments
Why I love the Big Picture Planner* :
- All you need for your business and organization in one place
- It's beautiful
- Perfect for tracking and planing marketing
- Focuses on goals, action plan and accomplishment
If you are working in the creative industry, photography, blogging, etc, I highly recommend it! You can find it on Amazon by clicking here*.
Over to you
What are your big plans for 2017? Are you going to focus on your relationships? Career? A house maybe?
Share your dreams and goals for 2017 in the comments below!
* This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. Read our Amazon Affiliate Disclosure here.
Latest posts by Julie (see all)
- 5 Free Extensions You Need To Relax At Work - March 23, 2017
- How To Eat Healthy Without Thinking About It - March 16, 2017
- How To Stop Unwanted Emails, Mails, And Phone Calls - March 2, 2017