THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
It’s the most wonderful time of the yeaaaar!
I can’t believe it’s already the time to get ready for the winter holidays! Since you liked last year gift ideas (you can find them here) I decided to create another guide for you!
In this article you will find:
- Gift ideas for him
- Gift ideas for her
- More gifts ideas for grown-ups
- Gift ideas for stockings
- Gift exchange ideas
But this year I went one step further to help you relax and I created a holiday planner!
What you will find in the Holiday Planner:
- November party calendar
- December party calendar
- Gift and budget list for closed ones
- Gift and budget list for friends and family
- Holiday bucket list
- Party planner
- Black Friday checklist to save money and do all of your holiday shopping from home
- Self-care advent calendar
How to save money when buying gifts
First of all, I wanted to talk to you about a cool tool that I use to save money. Not because I’m cheap but because if I can get the same product for a lower price, I’m all for it 🙂
So do you want to save money while doing your online Christmas shopping?
It’s simple you only need to register to Ebates and download the extension. Then when you are on any website, Ebates will let you know if you can get cash back when you buy something.
It also indicates which stores have cash back and the percentage of it in Google search results.
And best of all… IT’S FREE!
Yep, you read it well!
Ebates is a free service helping you to get money back from your online shopping.
So don’t wait, and start using Ebates today by clicking here.
Gift ideas for him
Gift ideas for her
More gifts ideas for grown-ups
Gift ideas for stockings
Gift exchange ideas
Save for Later
- 60 Fun & Peaceful Gift ideas for men, women, friends, and family! (2016 guide)
- How to Avoid Holiday Stress in 8 Easy Ways
- Why You Should Give to be Happy + 6 Apps and Extensions
- The Best Audiobooks That Will Change Your Life
- The Best Tools To Improve Your Life And Be Happier
Over To you:
Download the free holidays’ planner to help you relax the next few weeks!
Latest posts by Julie (see all)
- What Is The American Dream Of Today - March 21, 2018
- How To Create Healthy Habits With The Wellness Journal - March 14, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why You Need To Try A Barre Workout - March 7, 2018